Today, I was lucky enough to have get away from all of my studying for a mini spa day at Nouriche Med Spa! I enjoyed a Micro peel by sweet Erica! I am so excited to have finally purchased these skincare products today! (minus the stress relief lotion) I went to Nouriche a few weeks ago and had a different facial performed on me. That day they sent me home with sample skincare products to try; I fell in LOVE! I started seeing great results within just a few days. The staff there is so friendly! Which is something that I absolutely love about living in the south. It is VERY important to take great care of your skin and use SPF to avoid serious skin damage and wrinkles! I have included one of my favorite lotions that I use every night right after I have showered. The skin absorbs the lotion much better when the skin is still damp and the pours are still opened from the warm water. I love using the eucalyptus tangerine stress relief lotion from Bath and Body Works because it smells GREAT! I also love using the lavender vanilla and eucalyptus tea!
Cleanser: Clear Cell salicylic gel cleanser
Hydrating: Vital C anti aging serum
SPF: Elta MD lightly tinted broad spectrum SPF 41
Spot treatment: clear cell medicated acne lotion
For more information about Image skincare, please visit Nouriche's website or email me! Direct link to my email is on my page!
xoxo

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany