Saturday, September 13, 2014

Meet Brittany!


 

 
Hi everyone! I am so excited to start this new adventure of fashion blogging! I cannot wait to share my fashion advice with all of you along with many other things! I would first like to introduce myself! My name is Brittany Hulin and I am a small town girl from Louisiana who has a love for the city and fashion. If you were to ask anyone from my town who knows me, they would definitely tell you that I am a fashionista! I love giving my fashion advice to friends, family, and others who ask! I have competed in several pageants and plan to compete in more. I am currently a sophomore in college majoring in Business Management with a minor in Accounting!  I am also currently working at an upscale boutique called Park Lane and I absolutely LOVE it! I love being a diva and Park Lane allows me to be just that! I enjoy working out and strongly believe in a healthy life style. I am so excited to get started and I hope you all enjoy my blog!
 
Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany