Sunday, September 14, 2014

60s Themed Photo Shoot


I am so excited to share more photos with you like the one I posted with my introduction blog! I was asked by the lovely Emily Rose Photography to be a model for her 60s Jackie Kennedy inspired shoot. It was such an honor to work with her. She is such a great photographer and does an amazing job with her photos. I was definitely born in the wrong era, so modeling for this shoot was more than just fun. It not only allowed me to embrace my favorite era of the 60s, but it also allowed me to embrace the look of my two favorite inspirational women- Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn! 
I just love everything about a classy, vintage look! I absolutely ADORE big hats- plain and glamorous- along with a bold red lip! We were also able to get our hands on a beautiful vintage car for the shoot! I fell in love with it. With the being said, I hope you all enjoy my photos from the shoot! 
If you would like to view more photos or book a session with Emily, please visit https://www.facebook.com/erpphotography
 




 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany