Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Animal Prints & Suede!

 
I want to apologize for slacking this past week with my blog posts! School has been so hectic for me.. I am ready for winter break! This post is all about my love for fall clothing! I am obsessed with prints and textures. My favorite go to fall pieces are leggings such as the pair I have on! I love leather, but hate the look of fully leathered leggings. So having a pair of leggings with a touch of leather is great! It gives an outfit an edgy look! When it comes to prints, I love animal prints and furs! They go great with anything and everything!
 
xoxo
Brittany 

Vest / Leggings (old, similar) / Booties
Awesome prints & textures:
 
 








 
 


2 comments :

  1. good post!
    pleasee have a look: www.nataliatello.com
    instagram: http://instagram.com/natalia98_3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany