Friday, September 19, 2014

Lights, Camera, Cat Walk!


 
 
I am finally getting a chance to blog about the recent fashion show that I worked! Park Lane hosted a fashion show at Ruffino's on the River to showcase their new formals, cocktails and contemporary wear. Being that this was the first fashion show that I have ever worked, I was very unsure of what to expect backstage! I had a feeling that it would be chaotic, but it was chaos x 10! The girls working for Park Lane, including myself, had pleasing the owner as our number one priority. Only having three girls backstage, trying to keep the show going and organized was quite stressful! Girls started returning for outfit changes so quickly that we just told them "find something on the rack & throw it on!" After it was all said and done, everyone enjoyed the show and our girls that walked did great! It was definitely an experience to remember and I hope to be working more shows in my future!
 
 

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany