Hi everyone! Today's blog is all about making your outfit pop! I am in love with neutral colors that have simple patterns. Why? Because I can always mix and match to make an entire new outfit! Many people tell me "I never see you wearing the same thing!" That's because I have an eye for pieces that can be worn again with many other pieces that I own. If you are ever getting ready and feel that your outfit is too boring, add color or a simple, yet cute print! I love making my outfits pop with the color red; whether it is with a red, bold lip, or red clothing! You can also make your outfit pop by adding bold accessories! I also love making a statement without having to wear a "statement" piece of clothing! This is because I like to get my moneys worth out of the items I purchase. I like to buy items with good quality, so I am sure to wear them as much as possible!





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany