Thursday, October 9, 2014

Gossip Boutique Part 2


 Yesterday, I promised that I would share some of my cute purchases with you from Tuesday's shopping trip! This look includes my adorable sweater and rings that I purchased from Gossip!  I am so in love! It is a knit, chunky sweater that just screams fall! I am wearing the size medium because I love my sweaters to have a chunky look to them. This locally owned boutique has the cutest fall clothing! I had to control myself while shopping there! It is a great boutique for all ages. My mom found some really cute sweaters as well for fall! She might want to hid them so they wont go missing (; They still have some of these adorable sweaters left!! Call and get yours now before they run out!

 



 Sweater
Leggings (sold out, similar)
booties
gold rings

http://www.bloglovin.com/beboldbefabulous


 











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany