Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Summer Goes Fall

 
H&M Denim jacket (old, similar) / Gianni Bini Maxi dress (old, similar) / Booties (old, similar in light grey)
This post is all about transitioning those beautiful summer maxi dresses into fall! I love wearing my clothes year round despite the colors, patterns, and styles. It is very easy to transition summer pieces into your fall wardrobe and vice versa. This look I have paired my summer maxi with a denim jacket and booties. If the maxi were a solid color, I would have paired it with a light cardigan, cute scarf, and booties! Solid maxi's also look very cute with a printed cardigan or jacket! Being the maxi is printed, it was best to stick with solid colors. This way the pieces that I have paired together did not clash and take away from the dress!
                                                  Tips: Layering is a must!
                                                           Keep the patterns simple
                                                          Adding a scarf and hat will give it a cozy, fall look!
 
 Thank you Taylor Trahan for the wonderful photo edits!
 
 
Below are a few pieces that are easy to transition into fall and summer:
 

 
 

    
Bloglovin
 
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany