Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pretty in Peplum


 
 
I am completely obsessed with all things peplum! I am in love with the fashion of the 50s and 60s and the peplum style was a huge fashion statement in those days! I think that peplum tops and dresses are great for showing off any figure. The make of peplum tops and dresses make the waist appear smaller. So ladies, if you are looking for tops and/or dresses to show off that figure, peplum is the answer! Peplum tops pair great with jeans, shorts, and even skirts! Wanting to dress your peplum top or dress up for a fancy occasion? Just add a great necklace and awesome pumps! Wanting to dress it down? Keep it simple with chic stud earrings and flats!

 (Sorry for the weird lighting in the pic above)
Top (old, similar) / Jeans (old, similar ) / Booties (old, similar in black) 

Keep it fancy:





 
Keep it simple:
 
 

BlogLovin

 

2 comments :

Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany