Being that it is October, I wanted to honor those who have been affected with breast cancer. I Pray that these women stay strong during their battle and never give up or lose hope! God is great and hears your prayers! I also want to thank God for the women who have overcome their battle! Ladies, please continue to wear your pink to help raise awareness! We all know that every girl owns something that's pink! October is a great month to sport it around for a great cause! I know I always love looking fab in pink, but knowing I am doing it for a great cause makes my heart happy!
BCBG coat / BCBG essential top (old, some similar here) / Shorts (old, similar )
Below are very chic pink pieces that would be great for any girls closet!
I would like to conclude this post by praying to St. Agatha for the many women who've battled and are currently battling breast cancer.
Prayer to Saint Agatha
O Heavenly Father,
Who raised Agatha
to the dignity of Sainthood,
we implore Your Divine Majesty
by her intercession
to give us health of mind,
body and soul.
Free us from all those things
which hold us bound to this earth,
and let our spirit, like hers,
rise to your heavenly courts.
Through Jesus Christ,
Your Son, our Lord,
Who lives and reigns
with You, forever. Amen.
xoxo
Brittany
O Heavenly Father,
Who raised Agatha
to the dignity of Sainthood,
we implore Your Divine Majesty
by her intercession
to give us health of mind,
body and soul.
Free us from all those things
which hold us bound to this earth,
and let our spirit, like hers,
rise to your heavenly courts.
Through Jesus Christ,
Your Son, our Lord,
Who lives and reigns
with You, forever. Amen.
xoxo
Brittany











No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the love!
xoxo
Brittany