I am so excited to share this outfit with all of you! I love strolling down main street with mom while doing a little bit of shopping & sipping on coffee! We recently starting getting really cute boutiques in our little town which makes me very excited! I love shopping and what better way than to shop local? I purchased this particular outfit from Boutique Forty-Six ! I have been wanting to purchase a pair of black skinnies, so I was super excited when I came across a pair! I also found this super fun sweater to pair with my jeans! I love walking out of a boutique with an entire new outfit!.. and get this! I purchased my new outfit for only $60! How awesome is that?! Right now they are running a "Fall into Fashion" special...so hurry in while it lasts!
Below are additional super fun sweaters!
Call to order yours! (closed on Sunday's) 337-457-7887
They ship anywhere!
XOXO,
Brittany











That burgundy sweater looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteXoxo